Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood Is Engaged
UPDATED: The guitarist proposed to girlfriend Kelli Cashiola on Monday night, five months after his bandmate Hillary Scott announced her own engagement.
Another member of country superstars Lady Antebellum is engaged.
Guitarist Dave Haywood proposed to girlfriend Kelli Cashiola on Monday night, a rep for the country star confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The rep told People, which first reported the news, that Haywood staged an elaborate scene at Cashiola's Nashville home while she was at work -- Warner Music Nashville, where she is vp marketing/brand management -- creating a wintry wonderland inside the house and using Christmas lights to spell "Will you marry me?" out front.
The answer: "Yes." Haywood and Cashiola, both 29, have been friends for about five years but only recently stepped out in public as a couple, at various awards' shows including last month's BMI Country Awards.
His engagement comes five months after Lady Antebellum singer Hillary Scott announced her own engagement to Chris Tyrell. They became engaged in eastern Tennessee over the Fourth of July weekend.
Fellow Lady A singer Charles Kelley has been married to Cassie McConnell for two years.
Lady A's third album, Own the Night, debuted atop the Billboard 200 when released in September on Warner Music Nashville. Haywood plays guitar, piano and mandolin in the band.
Billboard contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR