Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Welcomes Baby Girl
It's the first child for the 27-year-old country singer and her husband, Chris Tyrrell.
It’s a girl for Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott.
The country superstar and her husband, Chris Tyrrell, welcomed their little lady, Eisele Kay Tyrrell, on Monday in Nashville. The new mom tweeted her excitement.
“She’s here, and we are in HEAVEN!!!” Scott, 27, wrote. “Eisele Kaye, our beautiful angel, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”
People first reported the news, which came on the heels of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal birth on the same day. Baby Tyrrell reportedly weighed in at 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
Scott and Tyrell, also a Nashville-based musician, tied the knot in January 2012 in upstate New York. This is the first child for both.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR