Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Welcomes Baby Girl
It's the first child for the 27-year-old country singer and her husband, Chris Tyrrell.
It’s a girl for Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott.
The country superstar and her husband, Chris Tyrrell, welcomed their little lady, Eisele Kay Tyrrell, on Monday in Nashville. The new mom tweeted her excitement.
“She’s here, and we are in HEAVEN!!!” Scott, 27, wrote. “Eisele Kaye, our beautiful angel, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!”
People first reported the news, which came on the heels of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal birth on the same day. Baby Tyrrell reportedly weighed in at 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
Scott and Tyrell, also a Nashville-based musician, tied the knot in January 2012 in upstate New York. This is the first child for both.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother