Lady Gaga Arrives at Grammy Awards in a Giant Egg
The eccentric singer, who wore a meat dress to the VMAs, outdoes herself in the fashion stakes.
Lady Gaga might have outdone herself already at this year's Grammy awards.
The outrageous singer arrived at this year's awards encased in a giant egg carried by four half-naked attendees. Lady Gaga was an hour ahead of schedule with her surprising arrival on the red carpet.
Kelly Osbourne tweeted: "You will not believe your eyes when you see how @ladygaga showed up to the Grammys."
The singer did speak to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet -- through the egg.
The outfit apparently ties into her new single Born This Way, which gets its live premiere on the show.
Lady Gaga wore a raw meat dress to the MTV Video Music Awards and a meat bikini on the cover of Vogue Hommes Japan.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game