Lady Gaga Biopic in the Works at Lifetime
The project would be based on the life of the Grammy-winning pop star.
Lifetime wants its piece of the Lady Gaga pie.
The female focused cable network is developing a biopic based on the life of Lady Gaga.
Titled Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, the project if picked up, would chronicle the life of the recording artist, born Stefani Germanotta.
The singer-songwriter behind hits including “Poker Face,” “Bad Romance,” “Telephone” and “Alejandro,” in addition to her ambitious music videos, also has been the subject of an HBO concert documentary.
HBO’s May broadcast of Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour attracted 1.2 million viewers to the premium cable network.
The Grammy winner and fashionista also debuted a short film last month as part of Paris Fashion Week for Mugler Women’s Wear Collection.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills