Lady Gaga Biopic in the Works at Lifetime
The project would be based on the life of the Grammy-winning pop star.
Lifetime wants its piece of the Lady Gaga pie.
The female focused cable network is developing a biopic based on the life of Lady Gaga.
Titled Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, the project if picked up, would chronicle the life of the recording artist, born Stefani Germanotta.
The singer-songwriter behind hits including “Poker Face,” “Bad Romance,” “Telephone” and “Alejandro,” in addition to her ambitious music videos, also has been the subject of an HBO concert documentary.
HBO’s May broadcast of Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour attracted 1.2 million viewers to the premium cable network.
The Grammy winner and fashionista also debuted a short film last month as part of Paris Fashion Week for Mugler Women’s Wear Collection.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR