Lady Gaga Cancels Remaining Tour Dates
"A labral tear of the right hip requires surgery followed by strict down time to recover," reads a statement on her Little Monsters site.
The remaining dates of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball have been canceled, Live Nation confirmed on Wednesday.
"After additional tests this morning to review the severity of the issue, it has been determined that Lady Gaga has a labral tear of the right hip caused by strenuous repetitive movements in her performances," a statement on her Little Monsters site explained. "She will need surgery to repair the problem, followed by strict down time to recover. This unfortunately, will force her to cancel the tour, so she can heal."
On Tuesday, Gaga revealed she'd been injured and announced she was postponing several dates.
"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for some time now, [and] over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal," she tweeted, adding, "After last night's performance I could not walk."
She has yet to address Wednesday's news on her Twitter page, though she apologized profusely to fans on Tuesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)