Lady Gaga Collaborator Maria Aragon To Sing For Newlywed Royals William and Kate
The 10 year-old Canadian songstress will perform for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on Parliament Hill on July 1 as part of the country's Canada Day celebration.
TORONTO -- Canadian 10-year-old Maria Aragon became an Internet sensation in March when she shared a Toronto concert stage with Lady Gaga. Now she's to perform in front of the British royals Prince William and Kate Middleton in Ottawa on July 1. The Canadian federal government, which released the itinerary for William and Kate's nine-day royal tour of Canada on Tuesday, revealed Aragon, who performed the duet Born This Way with Lady Gaga, will sing during the Canada Day celebration in Ottawa that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge' will attend.
Also performing in front of the royal couple on Parliament Hill are Newfoundland rockers Great Big Sea, Quebec artists Pierre Lapointe and Sam Roberts Band, and Vancouver-based Delhi 2 Dublin.
Other highlights of the royals’ Canadian tour include watching a dragon boat race, a trip to Yellowknife and another to the Calgary Stampede rodeo event.
The British royals will follow up their five-province Canadian tour with a three-day U.S. tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR