Lady Gaga Confirms Next Single on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
She performed "You and I" twice on Thursday.
Lady Gaga made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Thursday, and confirmed that the next single off of Born This Way will be “You and I.”
When asked what she would perform on Kimmel’s Hollywood stage that night, Gaga said, “I’m going to sing my brand new single, ‘You and I.’ Gaga also chatted with Kimmel about cooking, her fashion collection, and recording her songs on her tour bus.
Gaga also performed her current single, “The Edge of Glory” on the show. While there were concerns about overcrowding and safety during her performance in Hollywood, the event went on safely.
This was the first time Gaga openly announced the name of her new single. Earlier this week, Gaga talked about making the video, which was shot in Nebraska. "I've got to tell you, I don't think there's anything hotter than being in a cornfield in Nebraska,” she told Omaha radio station, 94.1.
"Well, it was actually kind of perfect the way it worked out 'cause the premise of the video is that I've walked all the way from New York City to Nebraska to get him back," Gaga said of the video, which is about the idea that it’s torture to be away from your loved one.
Gaga also performed “You and I” on So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack