Lady Gaga Creates Heat on 'Marry The Night' Cover (Photo)
The pop singer apologized to her record company, then revealed the art to fans.
Lady Gaga rallied fans on Monday night before revealing the cover art for her next single from her third album, Born This Way.
“Do you want the #MARRY THE NIGHT SINGLE COVER tonight?” she tweeted. “If monsters make MARRY THE NIGHT SINGLE COVER the number one trending topic I will release it tonight. Early. SORRY INTERSCOPE! I LOVE THEM!”
Though fans tried to fulfill her request, the phrase never got to trending. But, Gaga rewarded them for their effort.
“Even better, you pissed [off] Twitter,” she writes. “Be prepared to Marry the Night at 8pm PST.”
She then tweeted a photo of herself sitting on a car in a revealing black outfit with another car burning in the background.
The album’s producer, Fernando Garibay, should be happy that the single is coming out next. When The Hollywood reporter asked him which song he hopes goes to a single release, he said, “I'm really proud of 'Marry the Night,' and I hope that gets its single time.”
Gaga confirmed that sentiment, tweeting, “This is my favorite song on the album. Are you ready @FERNANDOGARIBAY? This one is our baby.”
Gaga shot the video for “Marry The Night” earlier this month.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR