Lady Gaga to Decorate Barney's Christmas Windows in NYC
She'll also design small gift items with 25% of sale proceeds going to charity.
Lady Gaga is taking over Barneys' windows in New York City this Christmas.
The singer and her creative team will be given free reign to bring their "interpretation of the iconic Santa's Workshop" to life, the store said in a statement.
Starting in November, Gaga will begin decorating the windows, portions of the men's stores on the fifth floor and the entire eighth floor.
She'll also design and sell small gift items. Twenty-five percent of proceeds will be donated to a charity of Gaga's choosing.
"Lady Gaga is a rare cultural phenomenon, not only because of her exceptional talents as a singer... but also with regard to her support of equality and individuality and status as a fashion icon," says Barneys New York CEO Mark Lee.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR