Lady Gaga to Decorate Barney's Christmas Windows in NYC
She'll also design small gift items with 25% of sale proceeds going to charity.
Lady Gaga is taking over Barneys' windows in New York City this Christmas.
The singer and her creative team will be given free reign to bring their "interpretation of the iconic Santa's Workshop" to life, the store said in a statement.
Starting in November, Gaga will begin decorating the windows, portions of the men's stores on the fifth floor and the entire eighth floor.
She'll also design and sell small gift items. Twenty-five percent of proceeds will be donated to a charity of Gaga's choosing.
"Lady Gaga is a rare cultural phenomenon, not only because of her exceptional talents as a singer... but also with regard to her support of equality and individuality and status as a fashion icon," says Barneys New York CEO Mark Lee.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR