Lady Gaga to Decorate Barney's Christmas Windows in NYC
She'll also design small gift items with 25% of sale proceeds going to charity.
Lady Gaga is taking over Barneys' windows in New York City this Christmas.
The singer and her creative team will be given free reign to bring their "interpretation of the iconic Santa's Workshop" to life, the store said in a statement.
Starting in November, Gaga will begin decorating the windows, portions of the men's stores on the fifth floor and the entire eighth floor.
She'll also design and sell small gift items. Twenty-five percent of proceeds will be donated to a charity of Gaga's choosing.
"Lady Gaga is a rare cultural phenomenon, not only because of her exceptional talents as a singer... but also with regard to her support of equality and individuality and status as a fashion icon," says Barneys New York CEO Mark Lee.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!