Lady Gaga Duets With 10-Year-old Who Sang 'Born This Way' on YouTube (Video)
Maria Aragon -- whose rendition of "Born This Way" was watched by more than 17 million people -- "represents what this song is all about," says a tearful Gaga at a Toronto concert.
TORONTO – 10-year-old YouTube sensation Maria Aragon shared a Toronto stage with Lady Gaga Thursday night, performing the duet "Born This Way.”
“Maria's here tonight because Maria represents what the song is all about," the choked up pop star said after singing with the Winnipeg grade schooler mid-way through her Monster Ball tour date at the Air Canada Centre, the Toronto Sun newspaper reported Friday.
"Look at me. She made me all [emotional]. She's such a superstar,” Gaga added. Aragon made earlier appearances on Ellen and Good Morning America before travelling to Toronto at Gaga’s invitation after the pop star viewed the grade five student’s YouTube cover of her hit song “Born This Way.”
"I just wanted to say, 'Hi, Lady Gaga," Aragon said after arriving on stage in Toronto. "I'm just really grateful for all of you. I just want to thank you for all of your suppport. And I'm actually from Winnipeg and I came over here to sing to you guys.”
Aragon’s Youtube video has been watched more than 17 million times.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'