Lady Gaga Hatches From Egg During Grammy Performance (VIDEO)
She also plays the organ surrounded by mannequin heads, and turns "Born This Way" into a ballad briefly.
Lady Gaga's egg was lit up as she was wheeled onto the dark Grammy stage Sunday night.
The stage was then lit up and she hatched to sing her newest single, "Born This Way."
She was wearing a yolk-colored latex bra, pasties, a skirt and showed off a bare stomach. She also had bare pointy shoulders, black lipstick and a long, pink side ponytail.
In the middle of the song, she played the organ (which was surrounded by mannequin heads submerged in some type of gel), and sang a portion of her club hit as a ballad.
In the end, her dancers stripped off their latex outfits so they appeared to be naked (but were wearing skin-colored leotards).
The performance ended with Gaga's dancers putting a latex jacket over her.
Before her arrival on the red carpet, Gaga's Twitter followers got this message: "This is Nicola, Haus of Gaga: Gaga is in incubation. Tonight's performance is in collaboration with Hussein Chalayan and House of Mugler. X"
Ryan Seacrest said Gaga spent three hours inside her egg during Saturday rehearsals getting into character.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR