Lady Gaga to Howard Stern: 'I Don't Give a 'F--k' About Money'
The singer holds court on the satellite radio show for more than an hour on Monday.
Lady Gaga made her first appearance on Howard Stern's radio show Monday, talking for more than an hour about sex, drugs and money.
When Stern pressed the singer to reveal her net worth, emphasizing that many fans download her music for free, she replied, "I really don't give a f---k about money at all." She said she hadn't upgraded her living conditions of late, "I just came from my apartment in Brooklyn that's smaller than this studio," and she had long felt she had "made it" in the world by being able to afford her $1100 New York apartment on her own.
The two, along with Stern personality Robin Quivers, seemed to have hit it off during the frank discussion in which Gaga admitted to using cocaine and ecstasy in the past to get through tough times, "I think that I was lonely and there was something about the drug that made me feel like I had a friend. She warned fans, "I regret every line [of cocaine] I ever did. Don't touch it. It's the devil."
Her inspiration now that she's off hard drugs? Gaga revealed, "Whatever my vagina whispers to me, I say yes...inspiration, it doesn't come all the time."
Along the same lines, Gaga also encouraged female fans to control their own destinies when it came to sex, "You should wait as long as you can to have sex, because as a woman, you don't even begin to enjoy it until your mid-twenties. When you're 17, you don't even know how to operate what's going on down there and you shouldn't try."
Gaga also played early demos of her songs recorded on her cell phone and a performance of the songs "Hair" and "Glory."
Gaga tweeted about the interview as soon as she left the Stern's studio, "Just left @HowardStern, rockers with long hair have a sweetspot for girls like me. He was a doll. :)"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game