Lady Gaga Is 'Incubating' Inside Egg at Grammys, Says Her Creative Director
"She's in an embryonic stage and won't be born until her performance this evening," says Lori Ann Gibson.
Lady Gaga's creative director explained the Grammy egg outfit to Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet sunday.
"Lady Gaga is incubating," says Lori Ann Gibson.
Added model Anne V, who described herself as "Lady Gaga's supermodel mirror" : "Lady Gaga is in embryonic stage and won't be born until her performance this evening. This is a womb, and this womb is designed by Hussein Chalayan."
Gibson said she couldn't let Seacrest know what it's made from, but added, "Her heart is beating 126 beats per minute, so she's very excited to be here."
She'll perform her new single, Born This Way, Sunday at the show.
Gaga waved from the egg to the camera. Assured Gibson, "She can absolutely breathe."
"She spent so much time really designing every moment. What's going to happen tonight is she's going to shift the world. She's dilating…."
Kelly Osbourne said she saw Gaga had an oxygen mask on, was carrying an oxygen tank in the egg and it had a fan.
"This is how you're supposed to work a red carpet," she said.
Seacrest said producers told him Gaga spent three hours inside the egg Saturday getting into character.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR