Lady Gaga, Jason Aldean to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
LL Cool J hosts the show, which takes place on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at the Nokia Theatre.
Five-time Grammy winner Lady Gaga and country singer Jason Aldean have been tapped to performed at the Grammy Nominations Concert, which takes place live on Wednesday, Nov. 30 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live and is hosted by LL Cool J.
Nominations in several categories will be announced during the show, with additional performers and presenters announced shortly. This is the fourth time nominations for the Grammy Awards have been announced on primetime television.
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards take place live at Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 12, 2012 and will be broadcast on CBS at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
Tickets for the concert, produced by AEG Ehrlich Ventures, go on sale Friday at 10 a.m. PT and are available online at www.nokiatheatrelalive.com or Ticketmaster. Ken Ehrlich serves as the executive producer, with LL Cool J serving as producer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game