Lady Gaga Jimmy Kimmel Concert Avoids Riot, She Thanks Police (Video)
The singer also admits she “stole” the idea for the hat she wore on the ABC late-night show.
Cops were dressed in riot gear, but the concert went on without incident. Lady Gaga wrote a note thanking police for keeping her safe, according to TMZ.com, which has a copy.
Gaga performed six songs instead of the scheduled three to thank her fans. Watch below.
During her interview with Kimmel, Gaga admitted to ripping off a style idea, which she has been criticized for a number of times. (Bette Midler called her out on swiping her wheelchair-mermaid routine earlier this month, and she's been accused of being very similar to Madonna.)
PHOTOS: Grammys Red Carpet
She donned a hat that spelled out GAGA in feathers. When Kimmel asked how she came up with the idea for it, she said, "This is a Philip Treacy hat. He made one for Isabella Blow many years ago, so you know, I just stole the idea."
Gaga also talked about cooking on the road.
“I’m really great at making a traditional fennel red gravy, it’s a fresh pomodoro sauce. I make it for the producers a lot on the road, because they actually followed me on the tour bus- we built a studio bus with all of our equipment so that I could record," she said.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR