Lady Gaga to Perform at Cannes Film Fest
The singer will present a live concert Wednesday on Canal Plus' "Le Grand Journal," which has set up a stage at the event.
Lady Gaga will be showing her poker face in Cannes this year. The singer landed in Paris on Tuesday to start promotion for her new album Born This Way which launches in France on May 23rd.
Gaga will head to Cannes to perform a live concert on Wednesday on Canal Plus’ hit show Le Grand Journal whose stage takes over the Croisette during the festival.
Gaga will respond to questions from the show’s host Michel Denisot and his team of animated French TV presenters before singing “Judas” to a live Cannes crowd.
Gaga’s presence will surely cause a stir on the already-bustling Croisette as the 64th annual Festival de Cannes kicks off on Wednesday.
Kanye West is also expected to perform at a festival party next week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack