Lady Gaga to Perform at Cannes Film Fest
The singer will present a live concert Wednesday on Canal Plus' "Le Grand Journal," which has set up a stage at the event.
Lady Gaga will be showing her poker face in Cannes this year. The singer landed in Paris on Tuesday to start promotion for her new album Born This Way which launches in France on May 23rd.
Gaga will head to Cannes to perform a live concert on Wednesday on Canal Plus’ hit show Le Grand Journal whose stage takes over the Croisette during the festival.
Gaga will respond to questions from the show’s host Michel Denisot and his team of animated French TV presenters before singing “Judas” to a live Cannes crowd.
Gaga’s presence will surely cause a stir on the already-bustling Croisette as the 64th annual Festival de Cannes kicks off on Wednesday.
Kanye West is also expected to perform at a festival party next week.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills