Lady Gaga Prayer Bracelet to Benefit Japan Disaster Relief
The singer implores fans to "pray for Japan."
Lady Gaga is turning to her "little monsters" to help raise funds for Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief.
The pop singer is selling a newly created bracelet that says "Pray for Japan" in English and Japanese characters. Gaga's website is selling the bracelets for $5 each with the promise that "all proceeds go directly to Japan relief efforts." Additional donations may be added to the cost of the item as well.
The "Born This Way" singer played four dates in Japan last April on her Monster Ball tour: April 14 and 15 at the Kobe World Kinen Hall and April 17 and 18 at the Yokohama arena.
Japan was hit by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake Friday that triggered massive tsunamis. More than 1,000 are reported dead and 10,000 people reported missing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR