Lady Gaga, Pro-Gay 'Glee' Episode Slammed by Conservatives
"This is Ryan Murphy's latest depraved initiative to promote his gay agenda," fumes one critic.
Glee is coming under fire again for Tuesday's 90-minute episode, in which gay bullying was addressed again.
"This is [creator] Ryan Murphy's latest depraved initiative to promote his gay agenda," conservative media critic Dan Gainor fumed to ABCNews.com.
He called the Glee club's William McKinley high school the "gayest high school in the history of mankind." PHOTOS: Behind the scenes of Glee
"This is clearly Ryan Murphy's vision of what growing up should be, not most of America's," said Gainor, who is vice president for business and culture at the Media Research Center. "It's a high school most parents would not want to send their kids too."
This isn't the first time Gainor has been critical of the show. Last fall, he called the Fox hit a "a disgusting gay teen sex romp" after an episode aired in which Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany) make out. RELATED: Inside the hot business of Glee
Former Saturday Night Live comic Victoria Jackson is also against the show, calling an episode in which Chris Colfer (Kurt) has his first kiss "sickening."
"Besides shoving the gay thing down our throats, they made a mockery of Christians - again! I wonder what their agenda is? Hey, producers of 'Glee' - what's your agenda? One-way tolerance?" she fumed on her WorldNetDaily blog.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR