Lady Gaga Takes Tumblr Name Amen Fashion From Fan
PLUS: A rep for the singer calls the lawsuit against her Japanese earthquake and tsunami relief bracelets "without merit."
Lady Gaga quietly joined Tumblr Monday night under the name Amen Fashion.
Each one of her seven posts has thousands of notes.
But Oh No They Didn't! reports that another Gaga fan was already using Tumblr under that name, which is also the title of a Lady Gaga song. Gaga's management team reached out to the site to claim the name. The fan's was changed to Amen Fashion 1.
"Since Amen Fashion comes from the title of a Lady Gaga song, since you have never posted to amenfashion.tumblr.com and since it is not the primary blog on your account, we feel giving amenfashion.tumblr.com to Atom Management and Lady Gaga is the reasonable thing to do here," wrote a member of the Tumblr Support team. "As you seem to be a message Lady Gaga fan yourself, we hope you see things the same way."
In other Lady Gaga news, her reps have called the lawsuit against her Japanese earthquake and tsunami bracelets, which raised $250,000, without merit. She has donated $1.5 million to relief efforts.
"The entire $5 donation made with the purchase of each bracelet is going to support the disaster relief. No profit is being made on shipping costs. Sales tax charges were made in accordance with local legal requirements. Lady Gaga has personally pledged her own funds to this cause and continues to support the victims of the disaster," says her rep.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws