Lady Gaga's Behind-the-Scenes Photo Book Released
The self-described "visual dialogue" features more than 350 photos and retails at $50.
Lady Gaga's coffee table book, a self-described “visual dialogue” between she and fashion photographer Terry Richardson, hits bookstores today.
The photos capture the intimate behind-the-scenes moments of the singer’s professional and personal life, including backstage photos from the Monster Ball tour and the recording of Born This Way.
To select the images in the book, Gaga and Richardson had to cull through the more than 100,000 photos he took during his time following her around the world. See a photo of Gaga and Terry Richardson and two others from the book below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR