Lady Gaga's Behind-the-Scenes Photo Book Released
The self-described "visual dialogue" features more than 350 photos and retails at $50.
Lady Gaga's coffee table book, a self-described “visual dialogue” between she and fashion photographer Terry Richardson, hits bookstores today.
The photos capture the intimate behind-the-scenes moments of the singer’s professional and personal life, including backstage photos from the Monster Ball tour and the recording of Born This Way.
To select the images in the book, Gaga and Richardson had to cull through the more than 100,000 photos he took during his time following her around the world. See a photo of Gaga and Terry Richardson and two others from the book below:
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s