Lady Gaga to Unveil More Songs From 'Born This Way' on FarmVille
11:08 AM PDT 5/10/2011 by Georg Szalai
The collaboration includes a Gaga-inspired farm in FarmVille, first listens of new songs from the upcoming release and downloads of the album and exclusive bonus tracks for people buying a $25 Zynga game card at Best Buy.
NEW YORK -- Lady Gaga has teamed up with social gaming giant Zynga to promote and celebrate her new album Born This Way ahead of its May 23 launch.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile