Lady Gaga Wears Butt Pads on Stage, Gets Bleeped at Grammys
6:35 PM PST 2/13/2011 by Lindsay Powers
She also thanks Whitney Houston for inspiring "Born This Way."
Lady Gaga was bleeped out on the Grammys Sunday night after she won Best Pop Album for The Fame Monster."Holy shit!" she said, which didn't make it on the CBS telecast. The singer, who arrived to the show in a giant egg, was wearing another wacky getup - a black outfit with a latex-shaped butt. PHOTOS: Grammy red carpet's wildest looks During her acceptance speech, she also gave Whtiney Houston a shout-out. "I wanted to thank Whitney because when I wrote 'Born This Way,' I imagined she was singing it," she said, "because I wasn't secure in myself to imagine myself as a superstar."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR