Lady Gaga Wears Condom-Inspired Outfit on TV
8:08 AM PST 2/17/2011 by Mark Cina
She says she wants her fans to be "aware about things like HIV and AIDS and protecting themselves."
Forget the egg.Lady Gaga has debuted another brazen look: A condom-inspired outfit. She debuted the duds on ABC’s Good Morning America Thursday. "Today was a latex condom inspired outfit because we had to talk about safe sex," said Gaga, who wore nude latex pants, a latex overcoat, a white, exaggerated hat and flesh-toned implants around her eyes. "I really wanted to, head-to-toe, be representative of what we women and people all over the world need to be concerned about which is the leading cause of death in women all around the world which is HIV." Related photos: Grammys' wildest looks Gaga, a spokesperson for MAC's Viva Glam campaign which raises money and awareness for HIV and AIDS prevention globally, has even designed a lipstick and lip gloss that's proceeds go to HIV and AIDs prevention. She's hoping that the lipstick and lip gloss raise $50 million for the campaign. Gaga said her young fans get the importance of safe sex. "I know my fans very well and they think it's cool to be aware about sex, aware about the world and aware about things like HIV and AIDS and protecting themselves," she said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR