Lady Gaga Will Debut Short Film During Paris Fashion Week
Mother Monster is set to team up with Thierry Mugler once again, as she premieres a new project during their Women's Wear Collection fashion show.
Lady Gaga's partnership with stylist and Mugler creative director Nicola Formichetti is still going strong.
Mother Monster will debut a never-before-seen short film during the fashion show for Mugler Women's Wear Collection in Paris next week, according to MTV. While little is known about the content of the forthcoming clip, it will feature a previously unreleased remix of one of Gaga's songs. Under the creative direction of Formichetti, the film was helmed by "You and I" fashion-film directors Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
While the show is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 28, Mugler.tumblr.com will include live blogging from Muger's workshop, beginning Monday.
Gaga and the French fashion house previously collaborated to debut a remixed version of the track "Scheiße," prior to her Born This Way release, during a January show. In March, Gaga returned to not only walk the runway, but to give fans a first listen to her previously unheard song, "Government Hooker."
Little Monsters who can't be in house for the big reveal on Wednesday will be able to watch Gaga's mysterious short film online the following day.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game