Lady Gaga Ziplines Into 'GMA' Performance (Video)
With fans camping out for days, ABC reports it was the largest audience turnout ever for one of its concerts.
Lady Gaga knows how to make an entrance.
A few months after arriving to the Grammys in a giant egg, the singer kicked off Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series in NYC Friday by ziplining through Central Park to the stage. PHOTOS: What Lady Gaga and other stars wore to the Grammys
She was wearing a white and red turban and a white cape, which she removed on stage to reveal red fishnet stockings, a matching leotard and lace-up booties before launching into a medley of her songs, including "Judas" and "Edge of Glory" from her newest album, Born This Way, and "Bad Romance." PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's wackiest style choices
Fans began camping out on Tuesday at 3 a.m. for a spot in the audience. ABC reports it was the largest audience turnout ever for one of its concerts.
Gaga also surprised fans by showing up early for her sound check.
The singer ended her sold-out Monster Ball tour on May 6 in Mexico City. She also recently knocked Oprah Winfrey off the top spot of Forbes' 100 Celebrity List. Earlier this year, she became the first person to reach 10 million followers on Twitter.
Amazon servers crashed when her newest album was offered for 99 cents on the site.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR