Lady Gaga's Bracelets Raise $250,000 in Two Days for Japan Relief
9:57 AM PDT 3/15/2011 by Mark Cina
She Tweets the exciting news to her fans.
In just two days, Lady Gaga has raised more than $250,000 for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, thanks to bracelets she has designed.“Monsters: in just 48 hrs you've raised a quarter of a million dollars for Japan Relief,” she Tweeted to her 8.7 million followers Monday. The singer announced, via Twitter, the sale of the $5 red-and-white Japan Prayer Bracelet shortly after the country was hit with the natural disaster. The bracelets read “We pray for Japan” in both English and Japanese and features her signature symbol: the claw. They are to be shipped March 25.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film