Lady Gaga's Bracelets Raise $250,000 in Two Days for Japan Relief
9:57 AM PDT 3/15/2011 by Mark Cina
She Tweets the exciting news to her fans.
In just two days, Lady Gaga has raised more than $250,000 for victims of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, thanks to bracelets she has designed.“Monsters: in just 48 hrs you've raised a quarter of a million dollars for Japan Relief,” she Tweeted to her 8.7 million followers Monday. The singer announced, via Twitter, the sale of the $5 red-and-white Japan Prayer Bracelet shortly after the country was hit with the natural disaster. The bracelets read “We pray for Japan” in both English and Japanese and features her signature symbol: the claw. They are to be shipped March 25.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR