LAFF: 'All of Me' Introduces the Big Beautiful Women Club (Exclusive Video)
The documentary will have its world premiere on Saturday, June 15.
Welcome to the Big Beautiful Women (BBW) club.
All of Me, a documentary by Alexandra Lescaze, chronicles the Texas-based group of women who celebrate being overweight. While they've bonded over their weight and the men who love them the way they are, the BBW begins to break apart when some women consider getting surgery to shed the pounds.
The film, produced by Lescaze and Deborah Eve Lewis, will have its world premiere on Saturday, June 15, during the Los Angeles Film Festival.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter host an exclusive clip from the project.
In the video, we meet Judy, who has dealt with being overweight her whole life.
At the age of 40, Judy joins an online BBW group in order to look for a husband. She becomes very social in the group and meets men who are interested in women that look like her.
"I was not going to let being overweight determine what I did in my life," she says.
The Los Angeles Film Festival runs June 13-23.
Watch the exclusive video above.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least