Former Lakeshore Exec Peter Rogers Heads Up uMedia's Sales Division
The Belgium-based uMedia was a co-producer of Oscar-winner "The Artist."
COLOGNE, Germany - Peter Rogers, former President of Lakeshore International, will run uConnect, the new international sales division of Belgium production, financing and distribution group uMedia, a co-producer of Oscar winner The Artist.
In addition to its production and financing operations, uMedia is an established visual effects producer with tech credits that include 3-D animated features A Monster in Paris and Fly Me to the Moon.
Based in London, uConnect will handle international sales and finance for selected vMedia productions as well as investing in third-party projects. Rogers will make his debut as head of the company at the Marche du Film in Cannes later this month.
Rogers has a background in both finance and sales. As President of Lakeshore International for seven years he handled the sales and distribution of such titles as Million Dollar Baby, Runaway Bride and the Underworld franchise. He also worked as a non-executive director of $100 million film fund Oceana Media Finance and was a partner in finance/sales group Cobalt Media Group.
More recently, Rogers put together the financing for Tony Goldwyn's drama Conviction, starring Hilary Swank and Sam Rockwell, as President of production and finance company Omega Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR