Lakeshore Titles To Oz With Hopscotch
Australian distributor Hopscotch will release Lakeshore Entertainment titles in all media in Australia and New Zealand as part of a multi-year output deal.
TORONTO -- Australian distributor Hopscotch has inked a multi-year deal to release Lakeshore Entertainment titles down under.
Hopscotch, newly-acquired by Entertainment One, is to release four films annually from the U.S. producer in all media in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The first film from the Lakeshore pipeline going to Hopscotch is Gone, starring Amanda Seyfried and Wes Bentley, to be released in February 2012.
Entertainment One has released Lakeshore titles in Canada since 2007.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR