Lamar Odom Charged With DUI
The NBA forward is set for arraignment on Sept. 27 in Van Nuys Superior Court.
Lamar Odom was charged with one DUI count for his earlier arrest while driving on the 101 Freeway, the Los Angeles City Attorney's office confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The former Lakers star is set to be arraigned in Van Nuys Superior Court on Sept. 27.
Odom was arrested just before 4 a.m. on Aug 30 for driving his white Mercedes SUV "in a serpentine manner at 50 mph" on the freeway, according to a California Highway Patrol report.
CHP officers saw that the NBA forward displayed "objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated."
He was initially booked at Van Nuys Jail and held on $15,000 bail.
The NBA forward, married to Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Khloe Kardashian, is currently a free agent.
Multiple reports have stated that the basketball player has recently battled substance abuse.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR