Lance Armstrong Doping Claims Heat Up on Eve of '60 Minutes' Exposé (Video)
4:51 PM PDT 5/22/2011 by THR staff
George Hincapie has told federal authorities that he also saw the seven-time Tour de France winner using performance-enhancing drugs.
Former teammate Tyler Hamilton isn't the only one who says seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong, who has never tested positive in tests, used performance-enhancing drugs.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile