Lance Armstrong's Fall Ups Interest in Movie
With films on the cyclist stuck in first gear, a tarnished legacy rekindles fascination about the now-compelling antihero.
As Lance Armstrong's fall from grace dominates headlines, will Hollywood race to adapt the cyclist's antiheroic story? Despite the dramatic arc of a cancer survivor and seven-time Tour de France winner who was found to have engaged in a massive doping scheme, only one Armstrong-related project is in motion: an Alex Gibney-directed documentary.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR