Outside Lands: A Rock Festival Fit For Foodies
Namu's Korean Tacos
The restaurant: Namu, a family operated, Eastern-leaning wood-lined ode to California cuisine.
The dish: Korean tacos, wrapped not in tortillas but in crispy nori, and stuffed with a perfect combo of rice, a spicy, miso-tasting sauce, and your choice of chicken or short rib.
Best paired with: Little Dragon; not only are the two options small and Asian, but both are capable of a big punch -- the tacos via their salty, briny seaweed exterior and the band through singer Yukimi Nagano's relentless onstage energy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed