Outside Lands: A Rock Festival Fit For Foodies
Namu's Korean Tacos
The restaurant: Namu, a family operated, Eastern-leaning wood-lined ode to California cuisine.
The dish: Korean tacos, wrapped not in tortillas but in crispy nori, and stuffed with a perfect combo of rice, a spicy, miso-tasting sauce, and your choice of chicken or short rib.
Best paired with: Little Dragon; not only are the two options small and Asian, but both are capable of a big punch -- the tacos via their salty, briny seaweed exterior and the band through singer Yukimi Nagano's relentless onstage energy.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!