Outside Lands: A Rock Festival Fit For Foodies
Salumeria's corn and pequillo peppers
The restaurant: Salumeria by Flour and Water, whose Italian specialties are revered for their perfect bread-and-pizza dough.
The dish: Corn and pequillo peppers -- a simple-sounding, spot-hitting, alarmingly buttery midday snack.
Best paired with: SF's rootsy Vetiver, whose Sutro Stage set in the waning part of Saturday afternoon was both comfortable and zesty, although if you were to catch any part of frontman Andy Cabic's excellent beard in your food, it wouldn't seem quite so tasty.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR