Outside Lands: A Rock Festival Fit For Foodies
Asqew Grill's chicken skewer
The restaurant: Asqew Grill, a four-location chain that couples skewers of meat with appropriate starches.
The dish: A doused-in-sauce BBQ chicken skewer, with what seemed to be a pound of garlic mashed potatoes.
Best paired with: Surprisingly, the psychedelic rockers MGMT, who could have used a little pep in their step; though songs like “Electric Feel” sounded great, they seemed to be missing something -- just like the too-dry chicken, which unfortunately didn't come with the roasted corn it's skewered with in-stores.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR