Outside Lands: A Rock Festival Fit For Foodies
4505 Meats' cheeseburger
The restaurant: 4505 Meats, an insanely revered burger-and-dog stand in the San Francisco Ferry building that offers butcher classes and to-go fried chicharrones.
The dish: The cheeseburger, a thin, fatty patty between two nearly over-grilled buns, with creamy gruyere cheese and a Thousand Island-meets-tahini special sauce.
Best paired with: Arcade Fire. It's easy to be skeptical when everyone loves something. It's nice to admit they're all right.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws