Lane hired as G-man for Hoblit
Diane Lane is set to star in Screen Gems and Lakeshore Entertainment's "Untraceable" with Gregory Hoblit attached to direct. Lakeshore plans to sell the film at next month's American Film Market.
"Untraceable," which centers on an FBI cyber cop (Lane) as she races to track down a ruthless online predator, will begin shooting in February. Lakeshore chairman and CEO Tom Rosenberg will produce along with Lakeshore president Gary Lucchesi. Andy Cohen and Steven Pearl also will produce.
The final script was written by Allison Burnett ("The Feast of Love") from an original screenplay by Robert Fyvolent and Mark R. Brinker.
Lane, who received an Academy Award nomination for best actress for "Unfaithful," stars in Focus Features' "Hollywoodland."
Lakeshore's upcoming films include "The Dead Girl," directed by Karen Moncrieff and starring Toni Collette and Brittany Murphy, which will be released through First Look Entertainment. MGM will bow Lakeshore's genre thriller "Blood and Chocolate," starring Agnes Bruckner and Olivier Martinez. Its current slate includes Lionsgate's "Crank," Paramount Pictures' "The Last Kiss" and Screen Gems' "The Covenant."
Lane is repped by Endeavor. Her manager is Joan Hyler and her attorney is Stan Coleman of Weissman Wolfee Bergman Coleman Grodin & Evall Llp.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR