Lark International, Galaxy Entertainment to Build 1000-seat 3D Cinema in Macau
The cinemas will be part of a $2 billion entertainment complex in the Asian gambling hub.
HONG KONG – U.S. Cinemas’ operator Lark International and resort Galaxy Entertainment Group have entered a partnership to build 1000-seat 3D multiplex, US Galaxy Cinemas, in the HK$15.5 billion ($2 billion) Macau resort compound Galaxy Macau.
The nine-screen multiplex, which contains a grand theatre, four VIP houses and four traditional houses, occupies 16,000 square meters in the 52,000-square meter resort compound opened in May in Macau’s Cotai district that hosts three hotels of over 2,200 rooms, including the new additions to the award-winning Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts and Okura Hotels & Resorts Worldwide groups, and a five-star Galaxy Hotel.
The multiplex is scheduled to open at the end of 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR