Larry Flynt Offers $1 Million for Mitt Romney's Tax Returns
The Hustler publisher has taken out full-page ads in the Washington Post and USA Today announcing the proposal.
Larry Flynt has an offer for Mitt Romney.
The Hustler magazine founder, editor and publisher announced that he is offering "up to a million dollars in cash" for the Republican presidential candidates "tax returns and/or details of his offshore assets, bank accounts and business partnerships," a statement reads.
The offer will be featured in a full-page ad taken out in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post and the Tuesday edition of USA Today.
“What is he hiding?” Flynt asks. “Maybe, now, we’ll find out.”
The ad will include a telephone hotline and e-mail tip line where anyone with information on the elusive financial documents can share what they know.
Flynt previously offered $1 million in Sept. 2011 to anyone who could produce proof of having had a sexual affair with then-presidential candidate and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. A year prior, he offered the same amount to anyone who could prove they had an extra-marital affair Republican Sen. David Vitter of Lousiania.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR