Larry Flynt Offers $1 Million for Mitt Romney's Tax Returns
The Hustler publisher has taken out full-page ads in the Washington Post and USA Today announcing the proposal.
Larry Flynt has an offer for Mitt Romney.
The Hustler magazine founder, editor and publisher announced that he is offering "up to a million dollars in cash" for the Republican presidential candidates "tax returns and/or details of his offshore assets, bank accounts and business partnerships," a statement reads.
The offer will be featured in a full-page ad taken out in the Sunday edition of The Washington Post and the Tuesday edition of USA Today.
“What is he hiding?” Flynt asks. “Maybe, now, we’ll find out.”
The ad will include a telephone hotline and e-mail tip line where anyone with information on the elusive financial documents can share what they know.
Flynt previously offered $1 million in Sept. 2011 to anyone who could produce proof of having had a sexual affair with then-presidential candidate and Texas Gov. Rick Perry. A year prior, he offered the same amount to anyone who could prove they had an extra-marital affair Republican Sen. David Vitter of Lousiania.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'