Larry Flynt Offers $1 Million to Richard Mourdock for 'Proof' of Rape Claim (Exclusive)
UPDATED: A full-page ad will appear in the Indianapolis Star in the wake of the GOP Senate candidate's remarks that "even if life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."
Hustler publisher Larry Flynt has offered a $1 million reward to Senate candidate Richard Mourdock if the beleaguered Indiana Republican can prove his statement that “even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR