Larry Flynt Sued By His Estranged Brother
Jimmy Flynt alleges the Hustler magazine founder wrongly fired him from the company.
Larry Flynt is being sued by his estranged brother, Jimmy Flynt, who accuses the Hustler magazine publisher of wrongly firing him from his $250,000 job with Flynt Management Group LLC.
The Associated Press reports Jimmy Flynt is seeking at least $20 million in damages in a federal lawsuit filed last week in Cincinnati court.
According to the lawsuit, "Hustler retail was Jimmy’s idea, has been highly profitable and has allowed expansion into many other areas and business areas, including gaming. Jimmy opened the first Hustler store and was the first to use the Hustler mark in commerce, in retail. Jimmy literally built Hustler retail from the ground up,"
Jimmy Flynt also says he invented Hustler's marketing tag line, "Relax… it's just sex!"
Jimmy Flynt alleges that Larry stopped paying his brother in 2009 in an attempt to push him out of the company.
According to the Cincinnati Business Courier, Jimmy Flynt filed another lawsuit against a Buffalo, NY law firm that provides legal services to Hustler Cincinnati Inc. as well as to Jimmy Flynt.
Jimmy Flynt alleges the firm Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP conspired and colluded with Larry Flynt to cut him out of the company. Jimmy Flynt seeks $1 million in damages from the firm.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David