Rebecca Romijn, Jessica Lowndes and Jayma Mays Join 'Larry Gaye'
Mark Feuerstein stars in the indie, with Stanley Tucci and Marcia Gay Harden supporting.
90210 star Jessica Lowndes, Glee’s Jayma Mays and Rebecca Romijn have joined the cast of the indie film Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant.
The movie, currently shooting, sees Mark Feuerstein as a womanizing flight attendant who is hit with the news that he has an adolescent son and that his job might be in jeopardy.
A slew of familiar faces are in the roll call, including Stanley Tucci, Marcia Gay Harden, Taye Diggs, Henry Winkler, Molly Shannon, Jason Alexander, Ian Gomez and Leslie Coutterand.
Sam Friedlander is directing from a script by Mike Sikowitz.
While best known for her work in the CW show, Lowndes made her theatrical debut alongside Chace Crawford in the 2008 horror film The Haunting of Molly Hartley. The actress-singer recently starred in Darren Bousman’s rock opera The Devil’s Carnival. She is repped by CAA, Aperture Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
Mays, who plays Emma Pillsbury on Fox TV’s Glee, has starred as one of the human leads in The Smurfs and has the hit movie’s sequel, Smurfs 2, awaiting a July 31 release. Mayes is repped by UTA and Framework.
Romijn is best known for starring as Mystique in the X-Men movies and has co-starred in shows such as Eastwick and Ugly Betty. She is repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Edelstein, Laird & Sobel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR