Larry King Books First Post-CNN Gig
Plus, new report compares his ad rates with "Piers Morgan Tonight."
Larry King has booked his first TV gig since signing off his CNN show.
He'll appear as himself in an upcoming episode of ABC sitcom Better With You, TV Guide reports.
It will tape the week of Jan. 17, and is scheduled to air in early March.
On the show, Josh Cooke's character, Ben, will get life advice from King after running into him at the hotel Ben manages.
Meanwhile, AdAge reports that Piers Morgan Tonight is commanding the same ad rates as Larry King Live, according to two media buyers.
"We have seen consistent advertiser interest in the new Piers Morgan Tonight program since the show was announced last year," a CNN spokesperson said, adding that automakers, financial-service companies and insurers will advertise the first week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR