Lars Von Trier Producer, Michel Gondry Composer to Give Brussels Master Classes
Peter Aalbeck Jensen and Jean-Michel Bernard among VIP attendees at 10th annual Brussels Film Festival.
COLOGNE, Germany – Lars von Trier’s producer Peter Aalbeck Jensen and French composer Jean-Michel Bernard, best known for his work with director Michel Gondry, are among the Euro cine elite heading to Belgium this summer for the 10th annual Brussels Film Festival. Jensen and Bernard will both give professional master classes at the event, which runs June 8-16.
Jensen has produced virtually of the von Trier’s films, including Melancholia, Breaking the Waves and Antichrist. His credits also include Susanne Bier’s Oscar-winner In A Better World and Nikojai Arcel’s A Royal Affair, which won the best actor and best screenplay Silver Bears at the Berlin Film Festival last month.
Bernard has written the scores for several of Gondry’s films, including The Science of Sleep, Human Nature and Be Kind, Rewind. He scored additional music for Martin Scorcese’s Hugo and composed the soundtrack for French film Paris-Manhattan by director Sophie Lelouche, which will premiere at the Brussels festival. premiere during the Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10