Lars Von Trier's New Competition at Cannes Film Festival
5:53 AM PDT 4/14/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Lars Von Trier's "Melancholia," Nicolas Winding Refn's "Drive" among Palme d'Or hopefuls.
BERLIN - Lars Von Trier will have some rare local competition at this year’s Cannes Film Festival, when the Danish director’s Melancholia goes up against Drive, by fellow Dane Nicolas Winding Refn.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile