L.A.'s KCET-TV Sells Landmark Hollywood Studios to Church of Scientology
4:01 PM PDT 4/25/2011 by Daniel Miller
UPDATED: The largest independent public TV station in the country is leaving its 4.5-acre property at 4401 W. Sunset Blvd.
KCET-TV, the Los Angeles public television station that split from PBS in January, has closed a deal to sell its landmark Hollywood studios to the Church of Scientology for an undisclosed sum.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile