'The Last Airbender' Named Worst Film at Razzie Awards
M. Night Shyamalan earns worst director; Ashton Kutcher and Sarah Jessica Parker named worst actors.
M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender topped the 31st annual Razzie Awards, which took place in a ceremony Saturday.
The film was named Worst Picture, and was victorious in a new category, Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D. In addition, Airbender took home trophies for Worst Director, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actor for Jackson Rathbone, who also appeared in Razzie-nominated film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Sex and the City 2 was also a big winner at the Razzies, which recognize the worst achievements in film of the past year. Sarah Jessica Parker took home a Golden Raspberry for Worst Actress, while the ensemble earned Worst Screen Ensemble/Worst Screen Couple. Sex and the City 2 was named Worst Sequel.
Ashton Kutcher earned the Worst Actor nod for Killers and Valentine's Day, while Jessica Alba won for Worst Supporting Actress for her work in Little Fockers, Machete, The Killer Inside Me and Valentine's Day.
Unlike last year's Razzies, where Worst Actress -- and eventual Oscar winner -- Sandra Bullock, who won for All About Steve, accepted her Golden Raspberry onstage, no winners were present to accept their awards.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR