'The Last Airbender' Named Worst Film at Razzie Awards
M. Night Shyamalan earns worst director; Ashton Kutcher and Sarah Jessica Parker named worst actors.
M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender topped the 31st annual Razzie Awards, which took place in a ceremony Saturday.
The film was named Worst Picture, and was victorious in a new category, Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D. In addition, Airbender took home trophies for Worst Director, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actor for Jackson Rathbone, who also appeared in Razzie-nominated film, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Sex and the City 2 was also a big winner at the Razzies, which recognize the worst achievements in film of the past year. Sarah Jessica Parker took home a Golden Raspberry for Worst Actress, while the ensemble earned Worst Screen Ensemble/Worst Screen Couple. Sex and the City 2 was named Worst Sequel.
Ashton Kutcher earned the Worst Actor nod for Killers and Valentine's Day, while Jessica Alba won for Worst Supporting Actress for her work in Little Fockers, Machete, The Killer Inside Me and Valentine's Day.
Unlike last year's Razzies, where Worst Actress -- and eventual Oscar winner -- Sandra Bullock, who won for All About Steve, accepted her Golden Raspberry onstage, no winners were present to accept their awards.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR