Laura Dern at head of 'Fockers' class
Actress joins latest 'Meet the Parents' sequel
Laura Dern is joining the cast of Universal and Tribeca Prods.' latest "Meet the Parents" sequel.
The movie, directed by Paul Weitz, is working under the title of "Little Fockers," but that might change. It reunites most of the main players from the previous movies, including Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro, Blythe Danner and Owen Wilson. Jessica Alba also recently joined the cast.
Dern plays the headmistress of the elementary school that the Fockers' kids attend.
Jane Rosenthal and Jay Roach are producing. John Hamburg rewrote the original script by Larry Stuckey. Universal's Tracy Falco and Maradith Frenkel are overseeing.
Dern, repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment, won a Golden Globe this year for her performance in HBO's "Recount" and recently made a deal with the network to star in a pilot to be penned, produced and directed by Mike White.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'