Laura Ziskin Memorial to Take Place at Sony Pictures Studio
Sony's Culver City lot will be the site of a memorial gathering later this month for those who were close to the producer.
A memorial celebrating the life of Laura Ziskin will be held Tuesday, June 28, at Sony Pictures Studios.
Ziskin, 61, died June 12 from complications of breast cancer at her home in Santa Monica. One of Hollywood’s most active producers, she worked on films ranging from Murphy’s Romance to Pretty Woman, As Good As It Gets and the Spider-Man franchise. She also co-founded Stand Up to Cancer to enlist the film industry in the war against cancer.
Friends, family and colleagues will remember her at a memorial gathering, set for 5 p.m. on June 28. Parking will be available in the Overland Parking structure, and guests are asked to enter through the Overland gate
RSVP’s are required by Friday, June 24 at 310-244-4141.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR