Lauren Alaina: I Lost 20 Lbs on 'American Idol'
The finalist appeared on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and revealed she's gone down three dress sizes.
In addition to losing her voice during her run on American Idol, Lauren Alaina also lost a lot of weight.
The singer appeared on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show Wednesday, the day of the competition's finale, but didn't speak to save her ailing voice. Instead she wrote the host notes, which he, or her competitor Scotty McCreery read aloud.
"You look great," Seacrest prefaced before asking the teenager, "how much weight have you lost?" Alaina responded by writing 20 lbs.
And, despite saying "I don't know" when asked how many sizes she'd lost (the first time the contestant spoke during the on-air interview), Alaina later revealed she's now three dress sizes smaller.
Tonight, Alaina will find out the fate of last night's singing battle against McCreery.
The judges were nearly unanimous in their choice of Alaina as the would-be victor, though Lopez said she wouldn't pick, despite having said Alaina might have edged out McCreery after the duo performed their singles ("I Love You This Big" for McCreery and Alaina's "Like My Mother Does") earlier.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR